- Decide how frequent the phone should poll your location.
- Decide how your locations are synced to Google Latitude
- Disable location polling altogether for a certain period.
- No need to have Latify running in the front.
- Once configured, push it to the background.
- Just let it sync with Latitude without bothering you with it.
- Visualize & replay your location history on a map
- Remove incorrect / redundant history entries
- Download your entire location history to your phone.
- View your frequently visited locations in a dashboard.
- 3 elegant and simple to use widgets
- Control key features straight from your homescreen.
Control location polling
- Fine grained control how your location should be updated.
- Easily switch your location polling profile.
Update Latitude when stationary
- Keep your latitude history up-to-date at all times.
- Re-publish your last known location at user-defined intervals.
Delayed Latitude Sync
- Capture location changes in realtime, but don't sync to Google Latitude in realtime.
- Push your location updates in one shot to Latitude (ex: when a WIFI connection is available)
Google Fusion Tables
- Send your location changes to a Google Fusions Table in realtime.
- Share your Fustion table with other non-Latify users
Live location tracking
- Create a trip in Latify and upload your locations in real-time.
- Share the trip with others so they can view it in real-time.